November 23rd 2007 5:03 am
[ View A Comments ]
IT'S THANKSGIVING TAG!!!! I am one day late carrying this out. I will call this the Day After Thanksgiving Tag!
Here are the rules:
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules. Each player needs to tell seven special things they are thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 thankful things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
1. I am thankful for my Mom and Dad.
2. I am thankful that I have a forever home.
3. I am thankful that I have a best friend in my cousin Bonnie.
4. I am thankful that I have so many wonderful Dogster friends.
5. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to swim and go to Agility classes.
6. I am thankful that I am healthy,
7. I am thankful that my Aunt Tracy takes care of me when Mom and Dad go away.
The seven dogs that I am tagging are: Misty, Gilbert, Asta, Junebug, Mrs. Ali Snow, Milo and Chester! I hope everyone had enough turkey yesterday.