Favorite Food: Urban Wolf with beef, Liver, Cheese, veggies, anything she can snatch but shouldn't have.
Favorite Walk: anywhere ... she loves just being with us.
Best Tricks: giving Kisses, making Mom & Dad smile, the Bichon wave, Pulling the paper from under Phoebe' s ( African Grey Parrot) cage.
Arrival Story: After our beloved Morgan went to Rainbow Bridge, Piper healed our broken hearts. It was meant to be....
Bio: Born 4/7/06 In Clifton Park, NY my canine mom's name is Misty and my Dad's name is Bruce.
I have one sister and 4 brothers... I was the second to be born. and I was the smallest.
I have one avian sister, Phoebe should be in my family page but NO parrots allowed : ( ...Mom says she should be in Catsters because she can Meow better than any Cat!
Mom says we are getting a foster brother today! His name is Banjo and he is flying here from Detroit! That is a long ways to come.
Mom thinks I will love my new brother... He is older about 9 yrs old and the poor pup has no teeth! So I guess we can't play tug!
We hear that he is very sweet and a cuddler..
Mom says she is a bit nervous but very excited and hopes that it all works out. She says that she may be rocking the boat a litte here because life with me is very easy.
There are so many unknowns now.. but we have enough LOVE to go around....
Will keep you posted!
Hi, I'm new at this so here goes! I've been tagged by my pal Sherman
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary!!! Leaving them a bone or a Rosette is a nice gesture.
1. I'm not a "perfect " Bichon ... My tongue goes to the right side because my lower lingual muscle does not go to the tip of my tongue.. Mom says I'm cute and I'm unique.
2. Piper was my Mom's last name before she married my Dad many years ago.
I'm McKenzie because I was named after a TV character.
3. I love to go for car rides... I fall asleep in my Lookout Car Seat. Mom says I'm the perfect traveler.
4. I like to get into trouble.. My favorite thing to do is make a mess and pull the paper out from under the bird cage. I do this every chance I get but I usually wait until the end of the day when Phoebe has tossed some yummy food to the bottom.
5. My groomer is our cousin Debbie... I get groomed at home or at Aunt Debbie's house. I'm so relaxed I fall asleep on the grooming table. Mom has to hold me up so Aunt Debbie can finish making me beautiful.
6. I have allergies... we don't know to what yet. But my eyes get all red and my skin gets itchy.
7. Mom says I'm the sweetest Bichon she has every known... and I make her smile all the time.
I tag: Cindy Lou Who, Savannah, Snuggles, Rocky of Richland Colony, Baxter,
Scruffy, Reggie White....
We had a good weekend! On Saturday we went to my big human sister's house to visit. Some of my canine relatives live in the same town.
I got to see one of my brothers again. I'm not sure if Sammy remembered me but we were getting acquainted again by the time we were ready to leave. It was a short visit because my human sister had a busy afternoon and our visit to my brother was not planned it just happened last minute.
My canine Mom Misty, Grandma Jazzy and haft sister Zoe were up at their lake cottage and couldn't visit this time. I hope next time we go upstate we can all get together.
So nice to see Sam and meet his Mom & Dad and brother Leo....