April 8th 2008 5:27 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Wow a tag by my furiend Reno to answer some hard-hitting questions! Here we go!
I have been tagged to answer the following questions and then I am going to pass these questions along to 4 of my pals so they can do the same thing:
Name 4 jobs you have:
1. Escort mom all around the house and on trips when I can go
2. Vacum dropped pieces of food
3. Direct traffic
4. Keep mom's feet room while she sits at her puter
4 places you've lived
1.First family from puppy till 8 years old
2. Broome County Humane Society
3. Mom's house in Johnson City, NY
4. Current house in Endicott, NY
Name 4 places you have been:
1. Creature Comforts
2. Houndstooth Bakery and Boutique
3. Pet Smart
Name 4 places you would rather be:
1. My Bed
2. With mom in car
3. On a walk
4. Getting an adjustment at Dr. Jim's
Okay, now I'm passing these questions off to the following pups and I'm curious to see what their answers are:
May 23rd 2007 7:21 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hello everyone! As you know I'm Henry and I was chosen to play this game by Keeva. I can't wait to tell you all about me.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are 7 fun facts about me! I'm Henry the eighth :o)
1)I love to follow bunnies. I used to chase them but i don't move a lightening speed anymore.
2) I love to go crusin in the car with mom and Rocky.
3) I have nine other brothers and sisters. Some have their own Dogster pages.
4) My favoriate snacks are Yoghundz (organic frozen doggie yogurt cups), Raw bones, Greenies.
5) I really love haning around Beaglie land and chatting with my Beagle buddies.
6) My favoriate place to take my nap is on my rug in front of the fire place.
7) My nose gets me in to tough spots sometimes. I followed it once right into the neighbor's icey pond. That was awful. Luckily I have a big mouth and mom found me by following it.
I hope you enjoyed reading those facts about me.
Here are the seven pals I chose, plus two more. I love everyone it is so hard to choose just seven.