Buddy's Point Of Veiw On Trouble

Ant Poison

March 21st 2007 1:10 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Well, today my masters went shopping and came back with a most peculiar thing. They said they had been having trouble with a creature called ants and this strange thing was supposed to kill them. So, anyways. I went to see if they had bought me any food and my nose stumbled upon a weird box that seemed to contain a blue coloured liquid. Hhhhhmmmm..... I said to myself, I have never in my life ever seen something like this. While I was wondering what to do with it my master came and snatched it out of my paws. (what rudeness) They put it on the table in the backyard and then let me outside. So as any sensible Golden Retriever would do I reached up and grabbed it. Then I decided that I would taste the strange looking thing. When I had almost finished it my masters came running out yelling "BUDDY DON'T EAT THE ANT POISON!!!!!!!!!" Then they took it from me and called the dreaded vet. After talking with the vet they attempted to shove cotton and milk down my throat. (disgusting blah cough!) I have learned never ever to eat the box containing 'ant poison' I would advise you dogs to do the same.


Buddy The Golden Retriever

 
 

Leave a Comment


Enter your comment information or log in if you have an account.

Fields marked with * are required


Anti-spam Challenge:
9 + 2 =

 

Buddy


 

Family Pets

McDuff
Bear
Timber
Lucky
Foster
Cedar

Subscribe

(What does RSS do?)