November 4th 2012 7:52 am
[ View A Comments (8) ]
Mia's respiratory rate has over doubled overnight. She was in the normal upper teens to low 20's and currently is in the upper 40's to low 50's.
I'm petrified she may be back in CHF but I am holding on to hope that once she gets her morning lasix in a few minutes that it will lower.
She could certainly use a few prayers. The last couple days have been the best she has had for a few weeks. The port was healing and she was eating a little bit of food. For the life of me I cannot understand why this keeps happening. Every time she gets a bit better, something worse happens.
I'll post a little later if the lasix starts working. If it doesn't we may be taking another trip to the U of M.
I am so sad as we were full of hope !
we will be praying for Mia as we have been all those days and the Lasix will bring her respiratory rate down
love and hugs
Please keep Mia in your prayers !
link to candles :
Oh Denise, we are so sorry. Just when you get your hopes up. You and Mia are always in our thoughts.
Her rate is still higher than I would like it to be but it has dropped into the 30's and very low 40's.
She seems to be resting OK so we will continue to wait it out to see if it stabilizes. I will be happy as long as it doesn't creep back up. If it is no worse than it is now we can wait until morning and call her cardiologist.
Hi Mia.. sure hope the lasix worked.. sometimes it means you need an extra dose of lasix.. or sometimes pain can elevate your respiration rate .. dear St. Francis .. the keeper of animals .. please watch over our dear Mia and see her through this difficult time !Amen !
We are praying for Mia and looking forward for good news
God bless her !
sending POTP for her