November 24th 2007 5:36 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by Dudley!!
Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their Diary, the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs (or cats) to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged.
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I love to bark. I bark at the squirrels, I bark at noises, I bark at effurything. But I won't bark to be let outside to go tinkle, I'm kind of a shy girl about such personal things. I will circle by the door and give pleading eyes, but quietly.
2. I am SO friendly, even with our cat. Life is all about play, play, play! But in the car, I sit very maturely like a big girl.
3. I've never growled. It's not in my vocabulary.
4. I am like a pogo stick. When mom prepares food, I boing boing boing beside her. She only gives me treats if I keep my butt attached to the floor when she says "sit." It's one of those silly human rules.
5. I'm the best in my family about taking baths. I don't complain, whine, or try to get out. I do give mom sad eyes, though. So she gives me kisses. Even when I'm all full of bubble stuff.
6. I hardly ever get cold like dainty dogs. I'm rugged, square and well insulated. Did I mention I'm always happy?
7. I'm not picky...I'll eat just about anything you offer me. But I have to get in the front of the line because there is a lot of heavy competition in this house!
Off to tag 7 pups. Hmmmm..... got my pup-tag feelers out.
June 2nd 2007 4:40 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well, last week we had a really fun adventure! I went CAMPING for the first time in my life! It was pawsome and I had so much fun! I was so pooped efurry night! Lots of kids, dogs, fun, campfires, walks, and playing with my fur-siblings!
And a couple weeks before we went to the beach...all new stuff for me. I just came her in September 06 and have had so many fun and new adventures.
My favorite part of this whole thing...sleeping in the bed. I get to sleep right in the cracks between mom and dad's pillows and stretch out all nice and long-like. I may be a tomboy, but I'm also quite the princess.
Cindy Lou Who, the little button