November 13th 2007 4:35 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I got tagged by my friend, Baxter Bojangles.
I have to list 7 things I'm thankful for, and then tag 7 pals!
1) I'm thankful for my mom, because she lets me sleep right against her belly every night and she spoils me rotten. Gotta love that.
2) I'm thankful for my favorite furless kid here. He plays with me all the time and we get pretty silly. It doesn't get any better than that!
3) I'm thankful for my furblings, especially Cindy Lou Who, who if she wasn't my sister, would be my girlfriend.
4) I'm thankful that I get to go on all my family's vacations and camping, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach!
5) I'm thankful that I'm allowed on the furniture, a privelege I use often and I hear it's not always proper in the dog world!
6) I'm thankful for long walks! I'll even bring the leash right to your feet!
7) I'm thankful for....let's face it...food! You hold it up, I'm right there at your mercy.
Off to tag 7 secret pals
May 23rd 2007 3:40 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Okay, here is my first diary entry!
I was invited to play this game by my pal Rain, and I am off to tag my seven!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
These are the seven facts about me!
1. I am the alpha dog in my house! Wroof!
2. I flunked my therapy dog exam when I barked at the old lady look-alike and freaked out at the wheelchair. *sigh*
3. I am terrified of toenail clips!
4. If it has a squeaker in it, I WILL get the squeaker out!
5. I sleep against my momma's belly. If she rolls over, I have to switch sides to stay against her belly.
6. I can "Roll Over" on command...and offer a treat and I'll do it many times!
7. When my momma comes home, I throw my head up and howwwwwwl with joy!
Pals I have tagged:
7. Jerry H.