December 10th 2007 5:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
We'll do ALMOST anything for these:
1 lb. raw liver
1 cup flour
1/2 cup corn meal (or flour)
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
To your Blender Add:
- Cut up raw liver and 1 egg... blend to a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. (The batter will be very thick)
- Pour onto a small cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper (this allows for MUCH easier removal from baking sheet).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour for chewy treats (longer for crisper).
- Remove 'square' from pan and cut treats while still warm (~1"x1")
- Liver treats should be stored in the freezer
(Mommy keeps a few unfrozen in a little tin on the counter (if we're lucky enough to not have eaten them all up)... I sure would like to figure out how to get up there.... *licking lips)
Leave a Comment