May 6th 2008 5:58 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Guess what? I've been tagged again by my a pawsome pal, Shiloh. This tag is a little different, so I think we'll all have fun with it.
Everyone who gets tagged tells three things they've done to help dogs, or any furbaby. You list them in your diary, then tags seven friends and tell them to go to your diary to see how it's played.
Well, here goes mine!
1) My mommy loves animals so much! She even changed careers after adopting my brother Crackers! She was working as a bookkeeper in college to be a CPA and quit it all - she is now a certifed groomer with her own salon and teaches grooming too! Mommy has brought home several sisters for me from various situations. My sister Angel was a stray someone brought in to her salon and Gwenivere was owned by a client who did not want her anymore. Can you believe it - someone not wanting a maltese? Since mom has the salon she participates in all fundraising and awareness events for animal charities. We always go and walk in Fort Wayne Animal Care & Control's Walk for Animals, we donate merchandise and attend the fundraising auction for the Whitley County Humane Society in Columbia City, we have participated in any area event we can find that helps us critters!
2) Mom rescued my sister Cookie (now a Rainbow Bridge Angel) from a horrible breeder. Cookie used to live in a small wire cage and do nothing but produce puppies. Puppy mills are BAD!!!!!!!
3) Mom has helped find homes for other people who come in to the shop that do not want their animals any more. Bella (a maltese) is now owned by a groomer at mom's shop - actually I guess Bella owns her new mom :)
I tagged these friends:
1) Sundown (Dogster ID: 573122)
2) Bitsie (Dogster ID: 580269)
3) Madelynne - In Memory (Dogster ID: 424157)
4) Sabrina (Dogster ID: 450438)
5) Pepe (Dogster ID: 67784)
6) Jazz (Dogster ID: 581511)
7) Porscha (Dogster ID: 604296)
Leave a Comment