June 4th 2007 8:56 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
My cutie-pie friend, Max, tagged me last week! OK, so here are the rules of this fun game:
(Hint: Copy and paste the rules so you don't have to type them again):
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
-----------------------------My 7 Pawsome Facts-----------------------------
1. I am a fussy girl. I boss around Bagel and Tahzu! When it's time for bed, I "herd" them into our sunroom, like a Border Collie would do it! It makes them mad -- ha!
2) I can't get enough attention. I will sit next to you and paw at you incessantly. Keep petting me, no paw. Stop, and I'll gently paw you over and over and over....
3) I like salty snack foods. Love smoked almonds and BBQ potato chips.
4) I don't play with toys as much as I "baby" them. Throw a toy and I"ll chase it, but then when I get it I'll just lick on it for awhile. Maybe I always wanted to be a mommy?
5) I have to be in the bathroom with mom or dad. And I mean up close and personal. A little too close for their comfort.. but I need to know what's going on at all times.
6) I am a southern belle, transplanted into a southwestern babe. I'm originally from Alabama, but some very kind BRAT volunteers transported me from Alabama to Texas back in 2001.
7) I have a crush on Max Mattias. There. I've yodeled it!
The dogs I tagged include:
Seven (of Nine)
Leave a Comment