August 9th 2012 10:01 am
[ View A Comments (17) ]
I am bein deserted. No, that doesn't mean I am gettin all the pies, cakes, cuppycakes and ice cream I can stuff.
Deserted by my pawrents. Ok, so Daddy has been gone for 'bout a week or year. He is at AT. That don't make much sense, but it means he is gone. Until maybe next weekend or sumfin.
It's jus' been us and Mommy. Now Mommy is takin off. To pick up Brother! Finally Brother is done with all of his Air Force schools and trainin and junk. He will get to be home with Me for a long time. Then he will go away again and start his Air Force job. In Omaha. I don't think that is in Idunno. Anyways, Mommy is goin to get Brother.
Sissor will come and pet-sit on us. She is 'posed to take care of us and so that she don't furget to come out of her room I am gonna post our "care 'structions". She does read my diary so I am sure she will see this. Hi Sissor!
So here goes. This is mostly 'bout me but I am gonna put other stuff in so she don't furget 'bout the other pets. Things will go better that way.
1. Tux comes into your room and will wag and breathe on you. You gotta get up and let him outside. Better have Drover go too or he might poop in the hall. You can go back to bed after they go out and come in.
2. Get up and feed us at 6am sharp. Tux has a infernal alarm clock so he will let you know the 'portant times.
3. Ya see that mark on the food scoop gadget? That line that has my name on it? You give me 8 of those scoops. You may need to get me a bigger bowl.
4. Evfurrytime we go outside, even if we just go out and turn 'round and come back in, we get cookies. Lots of cookies, not just a tiny little one or a half of one. Lots. Oh, and I get more than the boys. 'Cause I am cute.
5. I bark a lot. Get over it. Do not try to put tape around my fuzzy mouth like that one time. Just let me bark. It's what I do. No bogey men or brown trucks or raccoonies or birds or plastic bags or little bugs or anything will sneakie up on us. You're welcome.
6. Don't jus be in your room watchin those net flick things and knittin. Come out and Play with us. A lot.
7. Close the windows when you turn on the air conditioner. And be sure to turn it on. We will be hot from all of that playin you will be doin with us. And we will need lots of cookies for nenergy. And make sure we have plenty of cool, fresh water to dribble on the kitchen floor. You can mop up the dribbles if you wear socks.
8. Don't tell Mommy, but it's ok for you to let me out in the garage for a snack of kitty cat food. And maybe I could even help clean up stuff the cats take in there and don't eat all of. Really. I will be a perfectly 'bedient pup if you let me out there. Really. Just don't mention it to Mommy. It will be our lil secret. K? I love you Sissor.
Well, that is probbly 'nuf 'structions. Don't want to overdo it. Maybe I can even get Sissor to type up a diary entry for me. That way, you pups will know if I am doin alright or not.
Oh, 'scuse me. The mailman drove right past and didn't even put nuthin in the mailbox.
Anyway, I will be barkin here today and a bit in the mornin. Then I will be shushed until Mommy gets home with Brother.
Take care Pals!
Woofs, that is sum list! Enjoy your Sissor and Brother when he gets home!
I love you instruction list Zoe! Please don't be gone too long because Puffy and I will miss you. If Sissor doesn't take care of you like she should, pack up all of your stuffies and cookies and come stay with Puffy and me. You can bring Tux and Dover too, if you want.
What about pizza? Won't sissor need to order lots of pizza? So make sure your Mom leaves a lot of cash for her, so she order lots of pizza.
That's a great list. Good thing you got it all written down. I doubt she would remember it all on her own. You know how forgetful the peeps can be! We'll be looking for the full report when you are back on line.
BOL! Zoe, you're so awesome...
Zoe! You are so clever to write such detailed instructions for Sissor! I 'specially like that you get cookies everytime you go outside. Must bark that to Mummy when she gets home.
I also applaud your bravery in testing the kitty cat food. Just to make sure it's ok for them and everything. Your Mummy will be so proud.
Yeah, I think Mommy will only be gone for one night then she will have Brother with her when she gets back. At least Sissor won't have much time to torture me before Mommy gets home. And Brother is nice to me. He may even bring me sumfin. And I'm not barkin pocket lint.
Pizza! That's a great idea Pennie. But we live so far out in the country, they don't deliver nuthin out here. And Sissor won't drive All The Way back to town to pick up pizza. So I will jus have to eat bugs and stuff. I was jus snackin on a grasshopper outside.
Sounds like a good list you got there Zoe. I hope you and your sister have fun together.
I like the part about your scoop and a bigger bowl. Don't eat too much or you will blow up and your mom will think your a standard schnauzie!
That's a good list, Zoe! Hoomans have to be told evfurrything or they furget the important stuff, like cookies and midnight walks. I'm sure your Sissor will be glad to know you have evfurrything under control!
BOL, dat sounds like a good set of instructions!
Zoe it sounds like you got it going on girl!!
Have a great time with your sissor!
It was a good idea to write that list for you Sissor. Hope you have a good time with your Sissor and then have a good time with your Brother when he gets home. Mommy says she has been to that place called Omaha.
I'm sure your sister will follow all your instructions...if she wants to keep those 10 fingers.BOL
I think your mom is coming here to San Antonio to get your brother. She should call mom and Miss LuLu and do lunch or dinner somewheres. :)
BOL,BOL,BOL,BOL....OH THIS IS PRICELESS!!!!
She's back! With Brother! Doo, Brother wasn't in the Lackland place just now. He was at a Fair Child in SpokeAnn. It weren't far to drive there to get him.
It is really good to have him home. I will bark about it later.