January 29th 2009 3:23 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hut one..hut two...I got the pigskin handed off to us by my good pal Shelby . Here are the rules: we are gett'n our "team" together and we're gonna cross that line and make us a touchdown! Before the ref raises his boney little arms to signal the 6 points we gotta spill the beans (pffht..excuse me!) about ourselves and then pass the ball to 5 of our furiends who will each do the same. Don't forget to leave us a bone to let us know you got our hand signals and you're in the "game.
Are you ready...I'm going out for a long pass.........
1) I love my Mom, Dad and furbrother
2) I love chase tennis balls
3)I howl when I hear Mom and Dad come home
4) I love to tease my furbrother with his squeaky toys
5)I always have to be touching Mom somehow.
Okay, who is gonna run it in for a touchdown...hmm...how about:
January 20th 2009 2:41 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by my good furiend Lola!
January 20th 2009 5:32 am [link to this entry]
I have been tagged by my furiend Lola! Seven things about me!
Here I go:
1. I love to retrieve my ball.
2. I love all my furiends on dogster!
3. I am a very picky eater!
4. I love my brother Mud.
5. I love going for walks with Mom.
6. I love to ride in the care.
7. I think I am a lap dog, I only weight 69lbs, geesh whats the problem?
The 7 furs I've tagged: Oh my gosh! Seven of them!
November 16th 2007 4:01 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Here are the rules:
Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules. Each player needs to tell seven special things they are thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
things my thankful for
1. My Mom and Dad & Mud
2. Tennis balls
3. a very beuatiful little friend, she cute as button(labbie licks you know who you are)
4. a comfy bed to share with Mom, Dad & Mud
5. all my friends on dogster
6. being able to run and run and run
7. for my little human nephew Nick
Jessi, Duke, George, Princess, Brady ,Tank & Dakota