Living with incontinence, Buddy's story

October 18th 2013 8:58 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]

Buddy's surgery is going to be postponed until the following Monday, October 28, 2013. He seems to have the infection again that is resistant to all but one antibiotic. We will start him on the meds tomorrow. Our surgeon is concerned that this is reoccurring so he is going to open his bladder to see what is causing it when Buddy is under next week. Hopefully we can come to a conclusion. Pray for Buddy, he needs some good vibes coming his way. Poor guy has been through so much...he deserves a good life without any of this.

 
 

Leave A Comment | 1 person already has

Barked by: Cindy

October 19th 2013 at 1:31 am

Praying that all goes well.


Enter your comment information or log in if you have an account.

Fields marked with * are required


Anti-spam Challenge:
5 + 1 =

 

Buddy


 

Family Pets

Rusty
Rooten Tooten
Cooper
Drew

Subscribe

(What does RSS do?)