October 26th 2012 8:13 am
[ View A Comments (7) ]
My brofur Hershey tells me that back in the Olden Dayz on Dogster, pups used to Tag each othfur in their diaries. It was a way to get better acquainted and make pals with your pals' pals and stuff.
Nobody's evfur tagged me, but my pal Lola (who is a Daily Diary Pick today!) got tagged by one of HER pals, and she said we could copy the questions into our own diaries and answer them!
1. What color is your collar? - My main one is red. I also have one from a winery that says Mumm on it. I ought to have black and orange Giants one like Hershey's, but mommy can't find one anywhere!
2. What kind of food do you eat? - We eat Eukanuba, because that's what Hershey's breeder fed him.
3. What are your favorite treats? I like apple slices and grass!
4. Do you have a Valentine or significant other? - No, mommy doesn't let us date.
5. Do you get table scraps? Never. My pawrents are stingy like that.
6. What is your favorite toy? My little ball that squeaks! I'll chase it all day long if someone will toss it!
7. When is your Birthday? - We don't really know, but mommy and daddy picked April 14.
8. How many times a day do you get to eat? - Twice
9. Do you have a favorite color? - not really
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? That would be way cool!!
I wemembur dose olden dayz!! Why, back den us pupses had tu make our own stix an' skwerls wuz jus' sumfing we weaded 'bout in books! An' MEATZ™ wuz nod eben inbented yet :D
I r gonna put dis in my diawy, Winky, an' I mite eben add a coupla quesshuns!!
WOW! Lola tagged me earlier this week and Austin got tagged last week too and we forgot to answer our questions. Uh Ohhh! Better go do that....
:O Zaidie, you must be really old, like Hershey! BOL!!!!!
I'll go read your dairies!!
...er "diaries" (Sheesh, mommy!)
Mommy don't let us date nones either that are why I's had to sneak 'round on Valentines Day for me date wif me Valentine date Fizzy!
I prefers to eat da dairies, specially cheese. But if you wanna read 'em Winkie . . . BOL!