November 6th 2010 11:56 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
1. Make sure the human is sleeping.
2. Jump up at the feet, walking slowly towards the humans face. If they start to wake up from the movement lay down quickly and pretend you are asleep. When they doze back off to sleep continue your walk to their face.
3. Slowly start to lick their cheek and chin. If they start to wake up pretend you are asleep again.
4. After the cheek and chin are washed, proceed to the exposed ear. Licking gently behind the ear.
5. Once the cleaning is complete, lay your cheek against the humans and enjoy sharing a nap together.
I normally curl up on mom's shoulder with my cheek against hers...
Leave a Comment