Lily

Will her ears stand?

Lily is a BT and she is 6 months old and her ears are still tipped at the top. When do they usually stand? Do you think her's are going to stay tipped? I think that it would be cute either way, but I'm just wondering.

Asked by Lily on Jan 16th 2008 in Boston Terrier

Answers

Does she still have puppy teeth falling out and adult teeth comming in? If so there is a good chance that her ears will stand once she is totally done teething.

Well, I know much more about Collie or Sheltie ears, but you could try putting "bandages" wrapped around her ears to make them stand up. Gently though; don't let the skin bend sharply or the circulation could cut off and you will lose part of the ear. Be patient, it may take months.

Clay R.I.P. my handsome boy!!

Well it took my Boston a little over 9 months for hers to stand.They say it takes a while after they lose their teeth to have them stand. A bit more calcium in their system to help them stand. If they don't stand by 9 months you can use the breath right strips on the inside part of her ears

Clay R.I.P. my handsome boy!! answered on 1/27/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer