What to do ? HELP

he's 2 months old and he is a pomapoo . ( pomeranian m. poodle. I just got him two days ago. And he keeps crying at night. He cries and bark . Iam just worried and trying to figure out is he too young or is it too early for a kennel ???

Asked by Member 1124279 on Aug 6th 2012 Tagged puppies, puppy, help, kennel, barks, bark, night, pomapoo, poodle, pomeranian in Behavior & Training

Answers

Crate training is a good idea. You can sleep near him for the first few nights. My husband Slept on the couch and put the crate next to it when we first got Kali. When she cried, he put his hand near her so she could smell him. Your pup misses his family. You can try giving him a stuffed animal to snuggle with and put a ticking clock near by. It will take some time, but he will get used to it.

Huli

Personally I don't kennel at night, but I know others who do, if you still have contact with the people you got him from, ask them if they had problems, if you got him from breeder, see if you can get a blanket that smells like Mom, that might help too

Huli answered on 8/9/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer