Shared Flight (with pets) from UK to US?

After 5 years in London, I will be soon be relocating to the US. I am bringing my dog with me, but don't feel comfortable sending him via the cargo hold of a commercial flight.

Given that, I'm hoping to gather other pet-owners interested in flying a similar route so we can share a charter flight. With enough people, the cost is pretty reasonable and I already have a few others on board.

So I am wondering if anyone else would be interested in this? My ideal route is London to New York in December/January, but am very flexible in terms of route and timing.

Please let me know if you're interested and I can share more information!

Asked by Member 1144073 on Dec 7th 2012 Tagged charterflight, petflight, sharedflight, dogflight, dogs in Air Travel

Answers

I do not have a dog, but it is to bad that dogs have to be in the cargo area, I wish you the best in getting more people to fly with you.