Rain

PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT!!!

We have to move soon, as my stupid father[divorced parents, i live with my mom] wont pay for the house, and it is getting foreclosed on. The problem is, we will have to move into an apartment, and one of our dogs is a big pit bull, German Shepard, chow chow mix, and all of those breeds have been banned in all of the pet-friendly apartments in our area. We will need a foster-type family for her until we can either get back on our feet and get her back, or find her a new home. The problem is that she is highly aggressive with other animals, as she was never socialized as a puppy[long story short, she is carsick]. The other problem is that it could be days, or years until we can get her back. She is a great dog, and she knows all of the basic commands plus about 30 tricks. She is smart as a whip, but I just don't have the time to properly socialize her, what with packing, and school, and the other dogs. Thank you for reading, I hope you can help!

Asked by Rain on Aug 7th 2012 Tagged needfostersoon in Fostering a Pet

Best Answer

ILL FOSTER I HAVE 3 OF THE EXACT SAME MIX

answered on Aug 7th.

Answers

I would try calling rescues around your area, even try going outside your area. You are going to have a problem since she is dog aggressive. Most people don't want to take on that responsibility.