Paw mail, forums

Anybody else not getting the menu that used to be on the upper left, My account, Messages, Community, etc.?

Asked by Aster on Mar 23rd 2010 in Paw Mail

Best Answer

Do you mean the sidebar links? They've been removed to make way for some improvements and to make a wider screen possible. Read more here:
blogs.dogster.com

Cookies 'n' Creme (1998-2011) answered on Mar 23rd.

Answers

Yeah, I noticed this too today.

I actually preferred it before!

This seems like there's just something missing and also the page now seems off center......

Oh, thanks Cookie! I was wondering what happened to that, I thought it was just me, but I guess everyone is having that problem. I hope they put it back on here.

They took out the left sidebar, but "my account" is now on the top tool bar. I got into my p-mail through the homepage. I could not find a "messages" tab. There is info on the site, but I still didn't see a quicker way into the messages.

They took it out, thankfully... site's already too cluttered so was happy to see it go. Now the content area has room to be wider.