Sampson

Help with Great Pyrenees

I have two GP and my male is 6.5 yrs. old. Lately he has quit eating and lays around. One night I had to pour water down his throat to keep him alert. Three vet visits and he thinks there's an intestinal problem, tons of meds later, he is still not eating. Went from 135 lbs. to 104 lbs. Why isn't he getting better? Anyone else ever have this problem. He's my baby and I don't want to lose him after this short of a time.

Asked by Sampson on Nov 27th 2012 in Illness & Disease

Answers

What kind of intestinal problem does the vet think it is? What kinds of tests/blood work has been done? What are you feeding him? You can post this on the health forum on this site. There are more people to help you there. Good Luck!

I dont know if this can help:
www.k911.biz
Also i dont know from the sites ive gone to they have mentioned constipation could be the cause too?
Not sure if your dog has been doing his buisness if not that could be it? Here are some other sites that might help you out!
www.petcarenaturally.com