Choosing a breed

Im planning to buy a puppy and Ive been looking around in the last few weeks to decide which breed I want. I really like the Boston Terriers, but I still have a few questions to ask to make sure that my new puppy and me gonna be happy together.:-)
I share an apartment with my cousin and we both work full time, different shifts though so most of the time someone is home. I dont have kids and not planning to have in the next few years, but I would like to have latter on.
So Im looking for a puppy that is happy in an apartment, doesnt bark too much (or can be trained not to), can be on its on sometimes, and likes kids. Giving a daily exercise/walk wouldnt be an issue, I like walking myself. Ive been reading on BTs on different websites and got a bit confused with the different feedbacks (barks-doesnt bark, like kids doesnt). I was also thinking of the french bulldogs, and frenchtons(french bulldog X boston terrier). Any suggestions? Thank you

Asked by Member 1170794 on May 18th 2013 Tagged buyingadog in Boston Terrier

Answers

Boston Terriers are wonderful dogs, they are great with children and they do not bark much but need a lot of exercise. Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are great dogs that love children and don't bark very much.