Miley

bully breeds

i was wondering if anyone knew of a website that had a plain and simple listing of all breeds of dogs considered to be "bully breeds". I'm pretty sure that Miley's breed (Presa Canario) is on the list, but just want to check out all the supposed bullies. I love bully breeds and know that they are sweet dogs, just a little misunderstood by most ignoramus.

Asked by Miley on Feb 26th 2011 Tagged bullybreedsbullies in Presa Canario

Answers

Baxter

Bostons are bully breed. :)
www.pedigreedatabase.com has some nice Presa and Corso's on it. Check it out, just type in your breed's name in the switch breed block on the page. Or scroll down to the breed list.
I love my Boston. He is an excellent watch dog, but licks you to death on the couch.

Baxter answered on 2/27/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I love Bully breeds too! There's groups on Dogster that can teach you about Bully breeds.

www.bulldogbreeds.com