Decoding Your Dog
Your dog has a language, he has feelings, and he has thoughts of his own. And just like we do, he expresses them in many ways.
But these expressions often go misunderstood by you–his best friend. And when that happens, the frustration begins for you both.
Decoding Your Dog: Explaining Common Dog Behaviors and How to Prevent or Change Unwanted Ones hacks into the canine language. It identifies and “translates” what your dog is saying to you when he growls, pants, licks his lips, or gives you a wide-eyed look. With easy-to-understand tables and photographs and illustrations, you’ll understand your dogs’ body language in no time.
Dogs use many signals to communicate, and Decoding Your Dog identifies the ones you can use to encourage positive acts, eliminate unwanted behavior, and build a loving, trusting relationship with your furry friend. Inside, you’ll learn:
- Fool-proof methods for relieving dog separation anxiety and stress
- Why all dogs need a “job”
- When a wagging tail ISN’T a good thing
- The most common canine communication mistakes you’re probably making
- When barking shouldn’t be ignored
Availability: 4 in stock