Editor’s note: Have you seen the Dogster print magazine in stores? Or in the waiting room of your vet’s office? This article appeared in our February-March issue. Subscribe to Dogster and get the bimonthly magazine delivered to your home.
These sweet, pink donuts are the perfect snack for you and your furry valentine to share.
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix almond milk, vinegar, vanilla, maple syrup, and oil in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet, and stir until combined and smooth.
- Fold in chopped raspberries.
- Poor into greased donut pan. If you don’t have a donut pan, you can bake in mini muffin pans.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fluffy and lightly browned. Time may vary depending on your pan.