Lost/missing/ stolen pets

Teddi Sue- *HOME*- furever!

Truly devoted to- my Spanky 4ever

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 7:33pm PST 
If anyone knows of a pet who has gone missing, you may post here to help make people aware and help keep an eye out fur them. These will pawbably be pets from all over, so check in once in awhile to see if there are any missing pets in your area. It is so important fur us to stick together and try to help our lost furiends find their way back to their families who love and miss them. dog

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 7:36pm PST 
Missing Dog Issaquah Area (Washington state/western)

He is a chihuahua mix. Neutered male and is microchipped. He is my whole world and I miss him more than anything. Here is a copy of they flyer, if you dont mind sharing it with anyone who might be able to help, it would mean everything. The dog goes by the name of Sox and he has a best friend here at home ( a mini schnauzer) who is devastated as well. We just had to put down our giant schnauzer after a surgery complication four months ago so this is more than my heart can bear. Please help if you can and thank you for all that you do. Can you please ask everyone to help me post all over. Thanks!

***REWARD****

MISSING CHIHUAHUA MIX

NEUTERED MALE/BLACK WITH WHITE FEET AND A WHITE CHEST

GOES BY THE NAME OF SOX

MISSING FROM ISSAQUAH/BLACK NUGGET ROAD HAS MICROCHIP

PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR BABY!

Any information or to get access to flyers, please contact:

949-929-3900 Or 425-657-0140 or shermanns@yahoo.com

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 7:37pm PST 
Oops! This was jes' a copy of the previous post! Dunno why it posted twice! shrug

Edited by author Mon Aug 6, '07 7:48pm PST