GO!

Does anyone have a photo of a Labradoodle or a Cockerdoodle?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Troop

Happy Dogs come- from CA

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 9:01pm PST 
I would love to see one.
[notify]
"Rusty the Terrible"

Annandale,VA

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 9:03pm PST 
Google image search + Labradoodle or a Cockerdoodle
[notify]
Odie

Odie - Chase me!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 9:53pm PST 
Is cockerdoodle the same thing as cockapoo? I thought they were called cockapoos.
[notify]

Odie

Odie - Chase me!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 9:56pm PST 
You can also search dogster. Go to advanced search and choose the primary breed type and the other breed type. E.g. Labrador + Poodle.
[notify]
Kaltag "Kallie"

Mushing in the- SNOW!!!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 11:08pm PST 
Odie, Cockapoos, Labradoodles, Puggles, and Bulloodles are all the exact same things- mixed breed dogs.
[notify]
Quincyno

Sadie Jo is so- cute!!

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 1:12am PST 
Troop Email Mommy becky@quuincyno.com She Will Get You Some Pics Of A Lab Poodle
[notify]
Noid

Naked Noid

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 9:20am PST 
Odie, I think that they are calling cockapoo's a cockadoodle now is because that seems to be the next so called trend, doodles are in. Really it's still a mixed breed dog even though I have seen people selling them for hundreds of dollars. I even seen an ad for a crestiepoo going for the same as a purebreed and they advertised as both were akc parents which doesn't matter since you can't register the pup so what's the difference. As with any mixed breed you also can't know what traits from what parent the dog will have, not for sure! I have nothing against mixed breeds, they are great dogs too, I have one who I adopted from our spca.
[notify]
Jax

I'm in!

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 9:32am PST 
Labrador + poodle = labradoodle
cocker spaniel + poodle = cockapoo

That IS the latest trend, and yes, it does make a difference having AKC parents, because it means they come from "pure" stock, and the crossbreed is supposed to have less congenital problems than either breed (but it only works for the 1st generation)

The August issue of Dog Fancy has a big article on it (complete with pictures, of course)
THey list puggles (pug + beagle), cockapoo, and labradoodles. It's a pretty informative article, and yes, people will pay prices as high (higher??) than puppies with papered parents.
[notify]
Jax

I'm in!

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 9:34am PST 
oh, yeah, I forgot to mention
Lucy is a bassador (basset + labrador)
check out her page (she has a thread on this forum)
[notify]
Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 10:09am PST 
The August Dog Fancy mag has an article on the new designer dogs and has pics of both you are asking about.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2