GO!

What is a bully stick?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Dallas- Mueller

Dallasaurus

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 9:22am PST 
I've heard lots of talk of bully sticks on these forums and I have never heard of them before! I'm interested to know what they are, if they are safe for big labradors, if they are good for teeth cleaning, etc. Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks,
K, Dally and Lil
[notify]
Kaiser - My sweet boy- is gone

The Mister

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 9:33am PST 
What is a bully stick?

Do you really want to know!!!??? BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
[notify]
Mattie

Say no to B.O.!

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 9:34am PST 
Hello Dallas- they are dried bull/steer penis. Good for teeth cleaning. Get the long ones, and you should have no trouble with them. I love em !
[notify]

Dallas- Mueller

Dallasaurus

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 9:58am PST 
Ok - I should have been able to figure that out from the name Bully Stick.........

Thanks though!

K
[notify]
Mikhail (at- Rainbow- Bridge)

Have puddle,- will splash

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 10:44am PST 
i had the same question, dallas, but i think this is one info i could have done without.
sometimes ignorance is bliss
[notify]
Duchess

Save a- Life:- Adopt!

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 10:50am PST 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I've seen them in PetSmart.............
but I didn't know what they were. Wow.
Bowie

Laughter is the- Best Medicine

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 10:55am PST 
MMMMM....Bully sticks are the best! I love the all natural Merrick ones - no odor or added stuff to stain your carpets. Double Yum.
[notify]
Jessie

I raise the bar- higher still in- agility.

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 11:00am PST 
They are all-natural, totally digestible and YUMSTERS!
I am 52 pounds, and a 12" bully stick can last me two days. I am not a heavy chewer by any means.
Mom buys 'em in bulk from both merrick.com and drsfostersmith.com. Expensive? YEP!
But totally worth itsmile

Edited by author Thu Dec 7, '06 1:42pm PST

[notify]
Duchess

Save a- Life:- Adopt!

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 11:02am PST 
Bol Bol Bol! I just remembered that Mommy said she was looking at Bully Sticks at PetSmart. She was trying to figure out what they were; why they were so expensive. So she picked one up and was holding it and looking at it for a few minutes. Wow. I bet those people who work there were laughing at her over that one!
Beau Chien,- NPC, PAWS

A doxie with- moxie!

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 11:03am PST 
Expensive? Yes. Gross? YEP! But worth it all? Totally ;-)
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8