January 12th 2011 12:09 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
Bonjour ~Mr. Cutter here~
Today's bonus word of the day is:
1. Those snowballs that disappear into the yard after being thrown.
2. The snowballs that get rolled into bigger ones as they roll after being thrown.
3. The yellow parts that disappear with more SNOW, or global warming.
4. The way it covers up all evidence of paw prints, sniffing spots, yard paths it seems each time the door opens.
5. Sticking your nose into and letting out a good Snuffle and still being able to do it again.
6. Running through and making your own path; expressing yourself, not repressing.
7. Hiding in to tackle the next dog that comes close.
8. Barking to break up the silence of the soft sound of falling, err - I just needed a reason to bark.
9. Tickles my ears and sticks to my nose.
10. The best part is it just appears.
Adieu ~Mr. Cutter~
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
You are a natural snow bunny. :o)
I like playing in the snow too - good thing since we had a blizzard today!