Puff the wonderful

02/01/13 Scheduled vet visit

February 1st 2013 6:41 pm
[ View A Comments (3) ]

Monday morning the humans are going to take both Coco and me to a vet in Gallup. We are both going to get Rabis shots but I am also going to have blood drawn to check my thyroid levels and have the vet look at my front paw because I continue to limp. Then too if it should snow and we can't make it off the mountain the vet visit will probably have to be cancelled. The weather forecast calls for a 10% chance of rain and snow on Sunday.

Puffy hoping for a BIG snow storm.

 
Barked by: Scooter (Psst on the left) (Dogster Member)

February 1st 2013 at 8:13 pm

Puff, as your furiend, I only pray for snow on Sunday night. If that does not happen I suggest that since you will be in Gallup, when you see the EVIL V-E-T, gallup the heck out of there. BOL.
Barked by: Pepper - CGC (Dogster Member)

February 1st 2013 at 9:03 pm

Sorry to learn you are limpin'. Maybe the vet person will help you feel better. So it's probly good fur you to go.
Barked by: ❅ Whitley ❅ (Dogster Member)

February 2nd 2013 at 1:46 am

Sorry you is gonna have to go to da vet.

 

Puff


 

Family Pets

Coco Rose

Subscribe

(What does RSS do?)