January 18th 2009 3:02 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Mom says I'm doing great at being a big sister to my little brother Quigley. I have a lot of duties.
1. I have to watch him every minute. He's always into something.
2. I have to be gracious when he tries to steal my toys.
3. I have to be patient when he's in my face all the time.
4. I have to remember when Mom is spending time with him that she loves me just as much.
5. I have to remember that I still outweigh him and hold back and be gentle with him.
6. I have to remember that I love him when he's biting my face and keep praying for those puppy teeth to fall out soon.
7. I have to remember to coordinate my sleep times with his.
Mom says he is getting bigger every day. He can now get on the ottoman with me and Mom says he'll soon get up on my chair. I'm dreading that. That's my alone time.
I just try to wear him out so he'll sleep a little longer. If I can make it through these puppy days with him I know we'll be the bestest friends. I do enjoy his company during the day when Mom and Dad are gone. It's not so lonely.
Leave a Comment