Likes: Being cute. Singing - American Idol, look out!
Pet-Peeves: Mom & Dad giving the Beagles lovin' instead of me!
Favorite Toy: Toy? I want belly rubs!
Favorite Food: Rollin rollin rollin... Raw hide!
Favorite Walk: Road on the Creek
Best Tricks: Huh?
Arrival Story: Our Aussie mix, ZuZu, passed away in 2007. We remained a two dog home (with Beagles Sybil and Sally) until we met Copper at the Woodford Humane Society.
The minute he walked into our home, he had us wrapped around his big basset paws, and still does today. He's an awesome boy and makes us laugh every day.
Bio: Copper talks to us through his bark/song.
He greets each day singing his "Hey, Get Up Now 'n Feed Me" song. When we get home from work, it's the "Where Did You Go?" song. And, when it's time to eat, it's the "YO! Can't you see I'm starving here?" song.
Copper's most special song is saved for walks. The minute he sees his leash (or we walk near his leash) there's just no stopping him or his "OMD! I'M GOING FOR A WALK! I'M GOING FOR A WALK" song. It's a canine classic!
Copper's singing is music to our ears.
Overall, he's incredibly laid back, accepting and adored by all who meet him.
Ok, I'm not sure what to make of them peeps who can peek inside canine minds, but a lady who says she can do that said this about me: "Copper was put on this planet to make everyone happy. It makes him so happy."
I kinda like this. And, my mom thought that was true before long before she met that lady. What do you think?
Kaiden tagged me! For this game of tag, you gotta answer my question at the bottom and put it here.
Kaiden's question to me was: What is the naughtiest thing you been caught (or NOT?!) doing?
This is a rather difficult question as I've been told I'm ridiculously cute. Too cute to actually get into any big trouble. BOL! Here's an example: There has been a few times I've counter surfed and got caught red pawed. But when my mom tried to discipline me, she busted up laughing so hard. Like it's funny for me to look up there for food. I didn't get it. So I don't really know if that was bad or not but I haven't done that in a very long time. I must've learned that mom laughing at me annoying...
Now here's 7 things about me!
1. I love to be pet, like ALL the time. If I'm not being pet, I use my mighty nose to firmly "nudge" the closest hand so it lands on my head, exactly where it belongs.
2. I get jealous if someone tries to interrupt someone petting me. All the time is Copper time and the sooner the world understands this, the better it will be for all!
3. I sing in the morning to wake up my mom and dad. Generally, I grace my pawrents with this extra special gift of song very early on weekend mornings. They don't love that, but I do!
4. I pee with a kewl kick back instead of a side leg lift. :D
5. When people pet me, generally they can't stop. They say I'm so soft and my ears are like velvet and I'm like an addiction. This is exactly what I've plotted for my entire life and now it is my reality. Everyone must pet Copper all the time.
6. I give a very deep throaty bark when I greet the people I love. It's because I'm so excited!! It's very friendly but sounds scary.
7. Mom taught me a great trick. She looks at me and says, "Copper. Be cute." Then I am.
Ok. I'm tagging 7 pups, but I just don't know who yet... BOL!
My question to those 7 pals is:
How do you behave when your humans are eating a sit down meal?
My friend adorable Maebe tagged me in this round of Tag.
I get to tell you all 7 things about myself and then I get to choose 7 pals who will tell you 7 things about themselves. I'll send them a rosette so they know they are It. When they each tag their 7 friends they can send them a pmail or a rosette to let them know the game is on! It's a fun way to learn more about your pals. So here goes!
1. I have big ears.
2. I have big paws.
3. I have a big nose.
4. I have a good voice and sing A LOT! When it's time to get up I sing. Time to eat, Cooper's time in the spot light! Especially when it's time for a walk, look out, you won't be able to think! I have a rather good voice, though and save my singing for ONLY for these specific times.
5. I can go in stealth mode.
6. Some say I'm a low-rider. ( know you're whistling that tune right now...)
7. I am the happiest dog ever, even tho I'm NTB. Who needs to be a Beagle to be great?
So now I'll tag some friends and I hope you all have fun!