Photo Comments (1)
Age: 7 Years Sex: Male Weight: 51-100 lbs
Photo Comments (3)
Photo Comments (2)
Leave a bone for Pillsbury
Dogster stats for Pillsbury
4 times 57
Pills, Pillsy, Pillsie Willsie, Mr. Pillsbury, Dough Boy, Big Guy, Sweet Boy, Love Bug
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
|-mutt||-pound dog||-dog rescue|
February 12th 2008
December 3rd 2007
Mommy and Daddy, Playing fetch with all of his toys. Going to daycare to play with all of his friends.
Getting out of the car when he is sound asleep. He is like a baby and falls asleep in the car.
A nylon ball that has seen better days, but his favorite thing to do is to grab as many toys as he can in his mouth and run around with them.
Orijen 6 Fish, Tripe, Peanut Butter
Pillsbury loves nothing more than a walk around his neighborhood.
Bang, Crawl, Roll-Over, Take A Bow
Pillsbury was surrendered as a tiny puppy to the Lakeport Animal Shelter a few days after his mother had been surrendered. Pillsy's mom and he and his brothers and sisters were all taken to a foster home so they would not have to live in the shelter, and so that their mom could take care of them. Once the puppies were old enough to be weaned from mom, Pound Puppy Rescue took in Pillsbury and his brothers and sisters. We spent a lot of time looking at dogs on-line. One night we stumbled across Pillsbury on Petfinder.com. As soon as we looked at his sweet face, we knew he was meant to be our son. We made the call and went through the screening process (amidst a lot of interest in our boy), but when all was said and done what we knew in our hearts was true, and on February 12, 2008 we brought Pillsbury to his forever home.
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|August 1st 2008
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals
February 21st 2011 9:59 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 6 people already have ]
Ever since I was a puppy, I have had a habit of grabbing as many toys in my mouth as I can. Whenever I am playing fetch I will run to get the toy that was tossed for me and come back with one, two or three additional toys in my mouth.
My pawrents really get a chuckle watching me try to pick up each additional toy. They can see the wheels turning in my head wondering how I can get the chosen toy in my mouth without losing the ones that are already in there.
It always makes my Mommy smile because it reminds her of the days when I was a puppy, and she was just learning who I was.
Now my dear friend Quincy's family is learning all about their new addition Baby Huey. I know that they will have many memories of his puppyhood that will make them smile for years to come.
January 4th 2009 11:32 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
2008 was quite a year for me. I really consider my life starting in February. That is when mommy and daddy found me on petfinder.com and brought me home.
Since then, I have had a year full of firsts. I will list some of them for you.
1. My first bath (a miserable experience that should be avoided at all costs)
2. My first t-shirt ( This was a Valentine's t-shirt, which was rapidly followed by a series of additional t-shirts, sweaters, costumes, pj's and pretty much you name it. If you can wear it. I own it. I actually don't mind wearing clothes, which pleases mommy silly. I believe that there is a good possibility that I have more clothes than daddy. I DO NOT have more clothes than mommy. No one has more clothes than mommy!)
3. My first cat ( My brother Sigmond. He's a real cutie patootie, but he isn't so sure about me sometimes. I love him though! I like to lick his head.)
4. My first trip to doggie daycare. (aka My favorite place on earth. I love my friends there so much, the four-legged and the two-legged. A special shout out to my girls: Riley, Dixie, Sarah. What's up ladies?)
5. My first birthday! (Hooray for me!!! Mommy and daddy threw me a big party. They decorated our dining room, and made me a special cake, and there were tons of presents. Mommy even got a cake for her and daddy that had my picture on it! How cool is that?)
6. My first Christmas (I love Christmas. It is so magical. I got a ton of presents from some guy in a red suit called Santa Paws. He's okay in my book!)
7. My first road trip (On Christmas Day, we drove to San Diego to see my mommy's family. It was an 8 hour drive and I slept the whole way. Mom and Dad thought that was amazing. They couldn't even make the whole trip without stopping. I like road trips.)
8. My first hotel stay (While in San Diego, we stayed at a Residence Inn. It was fantastic. They love doggies there, and were so nice to me. I loved our room. It was really big and had tons of room for me to play. It even had it's very own kitchen where mommy and daddy could prepare my meals for me. The best part though was the hook by the front door. Mommy and daddy could hang my leash there and I would tap it when I had to go potty. I loved to trot down the hallway to the elevator. Hotel living is pretty sweet!)
So many other firsts happened that my head is spinning.
The one thing above all is that in 2008, I found my forever family. I know the clothes and toys, and treats, and all that extra stuff are great, but the best part about all of that is the love that is behind it.
Happy New Year, everyone!
August 1st 2008 7:10 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Dear Diary (and all of my new Dogster friends):
I've thought a lot about love since I came to live with my human mommy and daddy. They love me so much that I feel safe and secure when I am with them. That love has helped me to be confident when I am not with them, like when they are at work and I am playing with all my super cool buddies at daycare (four legged and two legged).
I see the love shining in their eyes, when I ace a new trick, or when Mommy is watching me sleeping. She thinks I don't notice, but I do.
I feel very lucky to have all the good food, yummy treats and stellar toys that I do, but the best gift I have ever received is love and family. That's all a dog can ever really ask for.
Whooo!!!! I'm getting pretty serious...enough of that!
See all diary entries for Pillsbury|