May 14th 2008 4:30 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My Mommy received a very sad e-mail today about a little doggie in Ohio who had to be euthanized because of consumption of RAISINS! Without going into the sad details, please be aware of the following:
ASPCA National Animal Poison Control Center said as few as 7 RAISINS or GRAPES could be toxic. Any exposure should give rise to immediate concern.
ONIONS, CHOCOLATE, COCOA & MACADAMIA NUTS can be FATAL, too.
Confirmation from Snopes about the above ...
W e hope that any of you who know people who have dogs will pass this on to them before another heartbreaking catastrophe ocurs.
Leave a Comment