Nicknames: Puggy Baby, Huggie Pie, pugpug, Little Man, *Private Laptop Damper*,AJ nooo! What you into now... and come here badness
Birthday: July 29th 2006
Likes: Chew on Mom
Pet-Peeves: Not being the center of attention
Favorite Toy: Anything I can put in my mouth
Favorite Food: What Daddy is eating
Favorite Walk: Outside
Best Tricks: Just being cute
Arrival Story: Mom & Dad had lost Alex, a Border Collie mix after16 years and it took four more years before they could even think of another dog. Mom wanted something small and cuddly...she had a good friend who was moms to two pugs, Ava and Ari and loved how they seemed to loving. When she saw a ad from my birth mom, she called. I was the last one ... Last is always BEST my new Mom said and Dad agreed. They tell me I have brought life back to them. Even it dad has to take me out umpteen times ... that is how many dad? I have a great time keeping them guessing what I'm up to... cause, I am a PUG you know!
Moms has been praying for another pug. I am not sure why when she says I am a pug full, but she was. Then last week she packs up a bag and some stuff… leaves the daddy and me and off she goes.
“I am going to see Auntie Sandy,” she says. She is my BBs (Best Buddy) CurlieMoe’s mommy, as well as his sisters, Ms. Oprah and Princess Leia. They live in a far away land called Virginia. I wanted to go with her but the moms said I had to stay and keep an eye on the daddy.
Well, long story short, she was gone a long time. Two whole night sleeps and many naps later the moms came home. But, she was not alone.
“Look, AJ, I brought you a baby sister,” says the moms. I know almost right away this means trouble. I remembers when your “baby sister”, Annabelle came to live with you and Java. I thought I would have a puggy stroke. (Howie, please do not let those innocent eye fool you… she is smart and plotting something, I can just tell! She may be tiny but she is mighty…. at one pound 8 ounces… all trouble!)
Well, the moms and daddy is calling her, Jelli Bean. Or Bean, or Jelli, or Princess Baby… ugh… almost choke on that one. I call her, Wigglebutt Barkiebaby, cause she wiggles all over and gives me this yappy toy bark like I am really going to listen to her.
Bean has her own bed, food and toys. Know what she does… eats all her food likes we is gonna take it away and then wants to eat mine. She just hops over to my dish and starts eating. This is very rude, right? She really needs to learn some puggy manners… like ask and wait while I decide if I wants to share.
I know you is locked up and down while your knee gets better but if you could find a way to let me know how to handle a Wigglebutt Barkiebaby I will be forever in you debt.
Here are seven little know or greatly known facts about me:
1) I love my moms, dad and human sissy very much and sissys dog, a Westie names Zero. (little known fact... Zero doesn't seem to like me too much cause moms, dad and sissy love me best!)
2) I really loves my Mia Bella and wish we lived very close to each other... like in the same house so we could play all the time... (Rosie Posie I would bring Bella home with me but your mommy says,"No Way!")
3) I love the cool and cold weather even though my moms & dad do not... I love snow and wish they would just let me run and jump in it all day.
4) I hate clothes!!!! I know "hate" is a very strong word but I HATE, clothes.... God gave me fur you know... so I don't need clothes!
5) I love having my moms home all day, every day now that she is retired.
6) I am a clock! (That is what dad says every night when I remind him that it is time for bed!) My dad says, "AJ, what are you a puggy clock?" So I am his Puggy Clock....
7) I love Dogster and all the furiends I have made here. So many have become my BFFs and BBs...
Now I will pick seven BFFs & BBs to have them share their secrets too!