November 10th 2008 6:34 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My friend Peanut tagged me. I have to say 7 things I am grateful for. Then send this to 7 friends.
1) We're thankful for a large loving family and warm bed to sleep in every night.
2) We're also thankful for our parents blessing each one of us five siblings to love and play with every day. We are never bored.
3) We're thankful for always having full bellies, healthy bodies and the love we can handle.
4) We are VERY thankful that momma does not make us lawn ornaments, chain or kennel dogs. Like a lot of large dog families are.
5) We are very thankful for always having lots of treats and chewies, we are never without anything special.
6) A couple of us came very terrible places (Bridgette and Delilah) and one of us doesn't know what or where my life was before (Bandit) but now we know we have a forever family.
7) And we are very thankful for this lovely place called Dogster where momma can show us off and we have so many special friends.
Since there are so many of us in my house, we're all going to go in together as a family and only nominate 7 pups instead of 7 pups each.
Here are our choices, in no particular order:
1) Baby Fidgette
2) Kaley RN NAJ
7) Hudson Earle
Leave a Comment