The game is played by answering these four questions and then tagging 4 other pups to do the same.
Here I go:
Name 4 jobs that you have
1. Home Alarm System
2. Lookout fur cats, birds, and squirrels
3. Kena's sister.... that's probably the hardest job yet
4. Adorable pet!! I love this one!
Name 4 places you have lived at (or stayed at):
1. San Jose, CA
2. Kentucky ->where I was born
3. The vet when I was spayed
4. At my furriend's house when my humans went away on vacation fur a full day.
Name 4 places that you have been:
1. San Francisco
3. Half Moon Bay
4. Carmel & Pacific Grove
Name 4 places you'd rather be:
1. The ocean... I love chasing seagulls and I love the soft sand!
2. The park, playing with my neighborhood pals off-leash
3. The woods, never been there, but I bet there's lots of squirrels!!
4. I'd like to visit my furriends here on Dogster and hang out with them!
My pal Allee Oop just tagged me in a new version of the game called Thanksgiving Tag. Here are the rules: Because it’s Thanksgiving time, there is a change to the rules. Each player needs to tell seven special things they are thankful for. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 things. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play.
7 Things I am Thankful for!!!
#1 I am really thankful fur my loving family!!
#2 I am thankful for my little sis Kena, eventhough she can be quite annoying...
# 3 I am thankful for all my buddies whether on Dogster or fur real.
#4 I am thankful for all the good people in this world who care about animals.
#5 I am thankful for treats.
#6 I am thankful for Dogster!! I love it!
#7 I am thankful for TOYS!
-The Gang from Dogphoria
-Itsy Bout' Time
I've been tagged by my pal Geordie! Now I must post seven random facts about myself, then tag seven others to do the same. Whoever is tagged posts the rules on their diary, then notifies 7 pals by rosette or p-mail. Have fun!
1. I like hunting my sister, Kena, down.
2. I really playing with big dogs.
3. I enjoy stealing my sister's bones.
4. I like running off-leash with both my human sister and Kena at the park.
5. I like biting the water coming out of sprinklers.
6. When my human sister turns the hose on, I chase the stream of water and try to bite wherever it lands while barking at it.
7. Everytime a visitor comes, I get so excited that I shake and my ears go back.
Now I'll tag: Molly, Sassy, Willow, Royal Bentley Deeogee, Candi, Leo and Sorna.