November 28th 2012 9:46 am
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
I didn't feel good last night. Mom 'n dad comforted me as much as possible...then I fell asleep. When I awoke, I was in a very different place. Not at the ranch.
This place was very pretty with green grass and lots of other animals. I soon saw Abby...then Little One the cat...then I saw Carina the horse too!! Then a pretty lil' copper colored dog introduced herself to me as Penny. She said that she was my mom's best furiend when mom was a lil' girl.
They said I could wait right here with them...waiting for mom to come someday. Yes, I'll wait for you mom~
December 10th 2009 11:11 am
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
118 Rat Terriers from a puppy mill in the Tillamook area and 100+ cattle dog type dogs from terrible living conditions in eastern Oregon in a hoarding situation are all available for adoption from the Oregon Humane Society.
Please visit my mom's blog for video and links for more info.
April 7th 2008 12:38 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by my lovely new furiend Flicka and the best cook on Dogster Miss Dixie Chick.
To play, we get to answer 4 questions in our diary and tag 4 friends.
Here it goes...
Name 4 jobs you have:
1. Keep all of the birds out of the barn…bark, bark, bark!
2. Watch that Cindy Sue doesn’t get got by a coyote.
3. Guard the ranch when mom & dad are gone.
4. Chase off coyotes & other varmints
Name 4 places where you have lived (or stayed at):
1. St. Helens, OR (where I was born)
2. Boring, OR
3. Crooked River Ranch, OR
4. Princeton, OR
Name 4 places that you have been:
1. Horse campin' at Mt. Hood
2. Horse campin' at Steens Mountain
3. Horse campin' at Mt. Adams
4. Horse campin' in the Ochoco Forest
Name 4 places you'd rather be:
1. Horse campin'…anywhere!!!
2. Trail ridin'…anywhere!!!
3. Snoozin' at mom's feet
4. Where ever mom goes when she leaves
The friends I’m taggin' are:
The barrrrooootiful Cindy
The Man…The Myth…The Legend…Mr. Redford
Mister Italian himself primo
The Rockin’ Miss emma
See all diary entries for Cowboy 3/17/99 ~ 11/27/12|