I didn't feel good last night. Mom 'n dad comforted me as much as possible...then I fell asleep. When I awoke, I was in a very different place. Not at the ranch.
This place was very pretty with green grass and lots of other animals. I soon saw Abby...then Little One the cat...then I saw Carina the horse too!! Then a pretty lil' copper colored dog introduced herself to me as Penny. She said that she was my mom's best furiend when mom was a lil' girl.
They said I could wait right here with them...waiting for mom to come someday. Yes, I'll wait for you mom~
118 Rat Terriers from a puppy mill in the Tillamook area and 100+ cattle dog type dogs from terrible living conditions in eastern Oregon in a hoarding situation are all available for adoption from the Oregon Humane Society.
Please visit my mom's blog for video and links for more info.
I've been tagged by my lovely new furiend Flicka and the best cook on Dogster Miss Dixie Chick.
To play, we get to answer 4 questions in our diary and tag 4 friends.
Here it goes...
Name 4 jobs you have:
1. Keep all of the birds out of the barn…bark, bark, bark!
2. Watch that Cindy Sue doesn’t get got by a coyote.
3. Guard the ranch when mom & dad are gone.
4. Chase off coyotes & other varmints
Name 4 places where you have lived (or stayed at):
1. St. Helens, OR (where I was born)
2. Boring, OR
3. Crooked River Ranch, OR
4. Princeton, OR
Name 4 places that you have been:
1. Horse campin' at Mt. Hood
2. Horse campin' at Steens Mountain
3. Horse campin' at Mt. Adams
4. Horse campin' in the Ochoco Forest
Name 4 places you'd rather be:
1. Horse campin'…anywhere!!!
2. Trail ridin'…anywhere!!!
3. Snoozin' at mom's feet
4. Where ever mom goes when she leaves
The friends I’m taggin' are:
The barrrrooootiful Cindy
The Man…The Myth…The Legend…Mr. Redford
Mister Italian himself primo
The Rockin’ Miss emma