Favorite Walk: Changing irrigation in the hay fields and trail riding with the horses.
Best Tricks: I don't know any tricks...I stick to business...chasing sage rats and keep the ranch running!!
Arrival Story: The previous owner gave her up to the Humane Society, and we saw her on Petfinder. We drove 4 hours to Nevada to pick her up. She went from city dog to a ranch/farm dog and is having the time of her life.
Forums Motto: Stick my nose down every hole I see!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose some dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been tagged.
Here are my facts:
1. Mom is my favorite…sorry Daddy…I’m just kinda stuck on her.
2. I was a rescue dog…I now have the bestest family ever!
3. I shiver when I’m cold, excited, worried, or just because I like the attention!
4. Dad says I have “Jelly Head” because I have a spot on the top of my head.
5. Mom always lets me lick her breakfast plate…usually it’s got egg, ham & cheese on it…yum, yum!
6. My favorite toy is the deer head that Angel got us last Valentines Day…she’s a sweetie fur sure.
7. Mom made me a new winter coat…it’s pretty red and very warm…I love it!
Ya know, riding horses around here isn't new news at all. Mom rides just about every day 'cause that's what she does for a living. We're always going for lil' jaunts here and there.
But, late yesterday afternoon, about the time all us critters get fed, mom saddles up her horse Colt and dad's horse Whiskey. She rides Colt and leads Whiskey...we take a lil' ride 'bout a 1/2 mile to the other end of our property and back. Then she ties up the horses to the fence at the house.
She goes inside like she's gonna fix us pups our dinner...I'm giving her my bestest "Food Face" look...and nothings happening!!! No dinner...I'm wondering what the deal is anyhow...she's just ignoring me reading stuff on the 'puter!!!
Well, dad finally gets home from work. Then I finally get it figured out...we're going for a trail ride!!! WhoooooHooooo...a real trail ride. We went up the hill behind the house. That's one of my favorite places...there's jack rabbits to chase. We were gone for a long time and didn't get back to the barn til it was dark.
I was really hungry by then and dinner sure was tasty...it was well worth the wait ;>)