Leave a bone for Romeo
CRS Canyonview Forever Romantic CD RE (CKC) RV (CARO) FDX SJATD HIC
| ||Energy|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Playfulness|| || |
| ||Disposition|| || || |
August 1st 2006
His brother Gio, a good game of Chase and Bark, anything that squeaks
When Gio won't play with me, that darn dog in the mirror that has my toy!
My squeaky piggy, squeaky elephant, holey ball, tennis ball, and anything Gio has
Raw meat, cheese, liver, bananas, apples
Anywhere with mom, Silverwood off leash park
So far my run tricks include "take a bow", "spin", "twirl", "shake a paw", and "put your head down". All in addition to my "working" tasks.
Mom wanted to add another Sheltie to the family. She looked all over for a breeder that fit what she was looking for. Finally, she found my breeder! I was supposed to be a fancy show dog, but my breeder decided I wasn't quite tall enough but I sure had drive to work. She started looking for a performance home for me ... so when mom came along, it was just like fate! Mom and my breeder got along really well and I was exactly what mom was looking for. A few days after our first meeting, my new mom brought me to my new home. The rest is history.
I'm quite the character. Mom calls me her "little piggy" because I'm always getting into something messy. I have a number of jobs (ALL Shelties NEED a job!) including CKC obedience, CKC rally-o, CARO rally-o, St. John Ambulance therapy dog, and NAFA flyball. When I'm not working, I love a good game of chase or wrestle with Gio. And I'll never say "no" to a game of fetch in the backyard or at the park!
CD RE (CKC) CRS RV (CARO) FDX SJATD HIC
- became the first dog in Saskatchewan to earn his CARO Rally Silver C Stream title, April 25, 2010
- earned his CARO Rally-O Versatility title, May 15, 2010
- won Reserve Winners Dog in the Altered class of the Canadian Shetland Sheepdog Association 2010 National Specialty, May 1, 2010
- Completed his CARO Rally-O Excellent title ("RXMCL") with Magna Cum Laude February 28, 2009
- Completed his Rally Advanced (RA) title from CKC May 2, 2009
- Completed his Rally Excellent (RE) title from CKC, August 23, 2009
- Became the first dog in Saskatchewan to earn his CARO Rally Bronze C Stream title, October 4, 2009
- Earned my Herding Instinct Certificate from the Australian Cattle Dog Club of Canada in June
- Began training for Rally-O in June
- Began training for flyball in June
- First CARO Rally-O trial in November with three qualifying Novice scores. 199/200, 196/200, and 196/200.
- First flyball tournament in November.
- Obtained my FD ("Flyball Dog") title in NAFA flyball March. 29, 2008
- Obtained my CD ("Companion Dog") title in CKC obedience at my very first trial, with 4 qualifying scores. Three of the scores placed me in 2nd, and one placed me High in Class! April 5-6, 2008
- Obtained my FDX ("Flyball Dog Excellent") title in NAFA flyball April 13, 2008
- Obtained my RNMCL ("Rally Novice with Magna Cum Laude") from CARO, April 20, 2008
- Obtained my RACL ("Rally Advanced with Cum Laude") from CARO, July 5, 2008.
- Obtained my RN ("Rally Novice") from CKC, including a perfect 100 score, August 30 - September 1, 2008.
- Obtained my SJATD (St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog) certification, September 28, 2008.
I've Been On Dogster Since:
|May 1st 2007
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 3527 days
See all my Pup Pals
See all my Pup Pals