May 24th 2007 6:15 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here's how it works!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. my mommy loves big tough dogs but wanted a chihuahua ever since she was really little. when her dad told her that they would never ever get such a small, yappy, ugly dog-she wanted one even more (of course).
so as soon as she settled down in a house of her own she began the search for a chi. yatta yatta yatta...now i'm spoiled rotten!
2. i LOVE mini beef dingo bones. it takes me about one full day of hard work to finish one!
3. i go to work with my mommy every day. sometimes her boss brings his HUGE pitbull to work with him and i have soo much fun chaseing him around trying to get him to play with me.
4. i like to play with all sizes of dogs. mommy says i'm hardly a chihuahua, i can't decide whether i'm a human or a pitbull!
5. i go everywhere with mommy, restaurants, stores, trips..i just sit in my bag and wait for her to get done. sometimes i get a little rowty in my bag son mommy has to put me in her car. i don't mind though i just lay in the sun and relax because i know that mommy will feel so bad that she'll bring me out a treat!
6. my daddy has family that live on a lake and the first time mommy took me down to the dock i walked right off the side.
mommy got all crazy and scared and nearly jumped in after me because i had never been in water before. so to keep her from having a heart attack i swam back over to her and let her pull me out.
(i don't know what the big deal was!!)
7. i'm so cute that every time mommy takes me someplace that i shouldn't be (like fancy restaurants) the staff always help mommy hide me and keep me entertained!!!
now it's your turn to tell me seven crazy things about you...
Leave a Comment