April 28th 2010 12:51 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
Things you can, and should, learn from a dog:
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
4. When it's in your best interest, always practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and always stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you're not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
13. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
14. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
15. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
16. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
17. When you are happy, dance around and wag your entire body. (this feels great I practice it several times each day)
18. No matter how often you are criticized, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout.
Run right back and make friends.
OK? better learn your lesson, take it from me, I'm the happiest pooch on earth. *twirls*
Leave A Comment | 3 people already have
Humans would be a lot happier if they would learn to be more like dogs.
Super lesson - we can learn soooo much from our precious furs