May 29th 2007 2:02 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My cousin Bailey tagged me with this cool game of Dogster tag! Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged need to post in their diary the rules and their seven pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don't forget to send a p-mail or a friendly Rosette telling them they've been tagged and to read your diary for more info!
Here are seven fun facts about me:
1. I love to play with Chloe, my sister. I sneak up on her, and jump on her when she's not looking. It's fun!!!!!
2. Mommy says I have OCD. I like to stand by the door and dance until I get let in. If I do this exactly 333 time, they eventually open the door!!!!!
3. I don't like to come when I'm called. I like to be unexpected. I come when they don't know I'm coming.
4. I know how to bed for food. I just sit within view of the person with the food, and stare at them. I give them the "big eyes" and even a little whine I've perfected. Works pretty well!
5. I love chasing things. Sqirrels, Chloe, laser pointers, birds, anything that moves!
6. I have ears that stick straight up! My mother had one ear up and one ear down. Mine are BOTH up! Mom says that means I should listen more.
7. I know lots of tricks, but roll-over is my favorite. When Mommy tells me to speak, sometimes I roll over to see if she will give me a treat. That usually doesn't work.
Leave a Comment