December 4th 2007 2:27 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Dear Santa Paws,
I know I am a really good boy because my Nana aways calls me one! I realize I had a bit of a relapse this week when I scared my mummy & daddy by limping every where, forcing them to carry me about the house. Ok, I may have slightly have 'milked' the situation...but Santa mummy gave me treats & even carried me outside so I could go to the toilet, it was too much for me to resist!
Oh well I promise to be extra good to make up for this set back!
Here is my Christmas Wish List:
1. Lots of food from my mummy & daddy's plates!
2. Send a little pixie to help my mummy & daddy get the house of there dreams!
3. Send a nice gift to my friends Lou Lou & Greedy who now live at Rainbow Bridge & help Daisey Mae reach her total for her treatment!
4. I would like to visit the nice park near my nana's house...I would really like a new outdoor toy to play with as I may have chewed through the tennis ball again!
5. I would LOVE a new friend to play with...so please help my grandparent choose a nice natured poodle, who will make them happy & be a good pal to me!
There will be other doggies and kitties writing you letters too.
The friends I tagged are:
3. ‘Lady Lexus’
Licks n Slurps
Mr Bubble Head X
P.S. Thank you ‘Pugsly’ tagging me. :)
Leave a Comment