Pet-Peeves: Motorcycles, people eating without sharing
Favorite Toy: anything with a squeaker in it
Favorite Food: anything that doesn't bite back
Favorite Walk: the beach...have you ever seen all those little birds that just stand on the shore just WAITING for a dog like me to chase them???
Best Tricks: sitting up
Arrival Story: Well ya see...I saw this lady moving in and she had this really cute black dog who kept wanting me to play with her...so I kept looking cute and going over to their house...and my old owners didn't want me anymore and they kept talking about this place called a pound and my mama said no way and she took me!! It's been nothing but couches and dog walks since!!!
Wow a tag by my furiend Bailey Star, to answer some hard-hitting questions! Here we go!
I have been tagged to answer the following questions:
Name 4 jobs you have:
1. Clean small children when they are covered in food
2. Being Mama and Daddy's cuddle bug
3. Cleaning the floor so no stray crumbs attract bugs!
4. Helping Oreo chase all the horrible yard invading squirrels outta our yard!!
4 places you have lived:
1. Tampa, FL
2. Key West, FL
3. Jacksonville, FL (our current place of residence)
Name 4 places you have been:
1. Lakeland, FL to visit my Granny and Grampa...I LOVE it there!
2. Beaches all along the Florida Coast
3. on my Daddy's boat
4. To college with Mama
Name 4 places you would rather be:
1. Napping in the sunshine on a lazy Saturday afternoon
2. Playing at Granny's
3. In the middle of a steak filled field :)
4. Cuddled up with my Daddy who is gone right now :(
I've been tagged by my friend Lady van Gant! This is how the game works. Write Santa a short letter listing five things you would like for Christmas. After that, send a p-mail or rosette to five friends telling them they have been tagged.
So here goes...
Dear Santa Paws,
I have tried really hard to be a good boy this year. I've tried to keep my aarrrooo'ing to a minimum, take up as little space as possible in my hoomans bed, AND I am nice to my sister Oreo
Santa Paws, seeing as I have been SUCH a good boy i was hopin maybe I could get a couple of the following Christmas wishes:
1. treats on demand
2. my Mama to stay home with me instead of going to work
3. Oreo to not growl at me when I try to eat her food
4. My Mama and Daddy to understand that aarroo'in is just who I am and I don't do it just to annoy them
5. Now this one is a biggie....but probably the most important one...please let their be no more cruelty to animals and find all the homeless furbabies living in shelters a furever family who love and take care of them