October 13th 2012 11:23 pm
[ View A Comments (19) ]
We took Mia back to the University of Minnesota after her seizure and they have her back in ICU in an oxygen kennel. Today's x-ray shows the lungs are full of fluids once again. We were hoping she might be able to come home but they want to keep her until morning.
Once again she really needs the power of the paw. We desperately want to be able to pull her out of failure but the ER vet says if we can't pull her out this time, it would only be harder if it happens again. Considering how quickly her heart failed even on medication, this may be her only chance to pull through.
Sending her tons of POTP!
Oh no! I am so sorry to heat that !
Mia is in our prayers
God be by your side
She can't come home this morning. Every time she is taken out of the oxygen kennel, she is in respiratory distress. We are waiting for the day shift to come on and call with further recommendations.
Mom's eyes leaking again. Momma is so sad to hear this. Keep us informed. We love you Mia.
We talked to the vet on the day shift and they want to administer at least two more injections of furosemide to see if her breathing eases. They suspect the tendon to her heart valve ruptured. If the furosemide doesn't help we will drive to the U to be with Mia as she crosses the rainbow bridge.
We are still praying for that miracle but I think she has given all she can give.
I am so sad for you. But if Mia must come here, I will be waiting for her and I will take care of her. Mia is my friend and, she helped my momma when I crossed over so I will be here for you. Momma is very sad right now and she is crying.
I'm so sorry. Sending prayers and power of the paw!
Sending lots of prayers and hugs.
The last post should have been me.
One more, time the last two post should have been me, I need to fire my typist.
I'm so very sorry Mia and Mom. Sending lots a POP and keeping you in our prayers. I'll be here to help you Mia if its your time.
Luv and lots a prayers,
Jakie and Gail
Mom and dad came to visit me today. I'm still very weak and not breathing well but I am in oxygen so that helps me a lot. I scratched at the glass to let them know I saw them. I heard them tell the dogtor to keep trying so that is what they are doing. I will stay in the oxygen chamber until late this evening and then they want to try and take me out. Still touch and go right now but I'm still fighting.
You keep on fighting little girl. I keep on thinking it's not your time to come here yet. I am watching your every move.
Praying for you Mia
We are praying for you Mia ♥
We're praying hard for you sweetie..Keep Fighting♥
Prayers for you dearest Mia & family...thinking of you & sending all our love...always.
KJ, Rain & Teresa
sending her loads of POTP
Sending lots of POP and praying for your recovery Mia. Keep fighting precious. Your Family needs you.
Love and Special Hugs,
Jakie and Mom