January 20th 2009 9:05 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I am suppose to tell you all 7 things about ME. Ok.....where should I start:
1. I love, love, love to eat. Mommy has me on a diet so I will eat my food reallllly fast then watch Smoochie eating hers very slowly- one little piece at a time. I look up at mommy with my sad eyes and she tries to explain to me everyday that "Smoochie gets the same amount as you, she just eats her slower". I still think she gets more. Not fair.
2. I give sideways kisses. I will sit snuggled up next to mommy on the couch, look up, and sneak a kiss.
3. I have a boyfurriend, Garth, who is at the Bridge. He is very handsome and comes to protect me while mommy is at work.
4. I am the only one in the house without a nice furry coat to keep me warm. I have short, smooth hair. Again...not fair.
5. I am named the name mommy would have named a little 2 legged girl had she had children. Reynolds was her maiden name and Reyndie is from that.
6. I love to chase Wishey the cat.
7. I pretend I can't get on the couch without help so mommy will help me.
I have a couple more to offer so I will continue *giggling*
8. Biscuit is my real doggie daddy. He is also the daddy of my sister, Smoochie but from a different litter.
9. I came to Tennessee to live from Florida. My Nana brought me because she was coming to visit mommy and I sat in her lap the whole way. I cried for a little while but then I snuggled in her lap and went to sleep. When I woke up, I was in Tennessee. Mommy has some pictures of me when I was little that are on film so when she finds them she will post more.
10. I have just been hired as a kitchen cook/waitress at the Black Cat Pub and I am sooo excited to begin work!!!!
Whew......I am not sure who I am going to Tag.....I will be thinking!
Leave a Comment