January 23rd 2009 6:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Dear Doggie Diary,
My buddy Jet asked me to play football with him! This is kind of like tag, but also a little different. The rules are you have to write five funny things about yourself, and then ask five other pup pals to play football with you! Here goes:
1. I like to push the dirty clothes basket down the basement steps using my nose & fore paws!
2. I like to take rides in the empty clothes basket! Mommy pushes me all around saying "Choo-Choo"! Silly Mommy!!!
3. I like to play "bat". Mommy's niece holds me like a little baby & I hang my head upside down. That's why they call the game "bat".
4. When I beg, I wave my arms too!
5. I got a basketball hoop for X-mas & I'm learning how to make a basket. I put my nose through the basket instead of a ball. I'm kinda getting the hang of it!
Now I'm gonna play football with five more friends.
1. Maxamillion the Trickster
2. Little Foot
4. Charlie Blackburn
This is a pawsome game, so join in on the fun! Have fun!
Leave a Comment