November 10th 2007 6:55 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Can you believe it!...I am still in shock ..... it was a crazy day...I cant believe they chose me!....it was such a overwhelming emotional day...in a good way....I think you know how I feel about kadie....I still miss her so much she was my hart...and such a sweet soul....I dont think I will ever get over lossing her...but this past year I have been able to heal through dogster and its really helped...when I first made a page for kadie I could not even look at it without crying...Ziggy helped show me the way to remember her with fun and love and it all started with her first set of wings given to me by a sweet wing maker that at the time I didnt even know....XXXOOO
May 23rd 2007 4:52 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was Tagged by Roxie Doxie, and Brock....So here are the rules as I understand them you need to list in your diary the pups that tagged you, seven facts about yourself, and seven pups you plan to tag ...you can tag my Pmail or rosettes..
Facts about me:
1. I am missed by mom still so very much she cries sometimes...(she is tearing up right now)
2. I was sweet tempered but very protective ...( I could put up a good bluff of aggression..but the truth was that if pushed I would belly up...not many pushed it though)
3. I loved to go fishing with mom and grand paw....of course they are terrible fisher persons cause they rarely caught anything ...I don't know why? I even tried to help by getting in the water and showing the fish where the hooks were???...I could only do so much for those two!!!
4. I love Baby's they always taste so good I lick them like big ol lollie pops.
5. I was a bed hog I liked my own space and sometimes I tied to push mom out of the bed.
6. At The bridge I met the love of my life....His Name is Ziggy ....I love him sooo much...he is so romantic he gives me presents all the time like pics for my page and music in stars and rosettes....he also takes care of me by making my web page pawsome!!!
7. Ziggy showed me how to make wings for the angels here at the bridge. I have been having a great time giving wings out!!!!
Pups I will Tag:
October 22nd 2006 4:01 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Kadie was a great furkid. 2 yrs ago she had cancer and had to be put down...I thought I was over the loss of her till I got my new baby Sadie. I realized after I broke down crying that I was not over her yet...maybe I never will be. I have never had a furkid in my life for so long she was the first baby that was all mine as an adult. She was a rescue from the Humane society. 1 month after I got her she broke her leg (compound fracture) It was very expensive to get fixed, but she ran great even though her leg healed turned slightly, and was a little shorter. I used to run a business One day I was tired of being so bussy and never having time for anything (incuding my baby) so I quit, and became a courier with Kadie as my copilot. She loved It, She became a new dog and spent all day with mommy Guarding the her car (thats Kadies car). Too funny.... this loveable sweet (big chicken) was a fierce force to be reconed with if u got to close to her car...I always wonder if she would ever realy attack anyone??? (no one tempted fate). We were hit by a bus One day and I was Injured so bad I could not walk for 3 months...Kadie cuddled with me alot to comfort me. We moved out to Idaho to live with my dad for a year cause I had no Income. My dad and Kadie became great friends He took her fishing...cool water!!!!!!! She had the time of her life living there. after a year a friend of mine from highschool (long time best friend) was starting up his own group home for dissabled adults.....Ive worked in this field too.... called me and wanted me to come work for him....so Back to Mn I went...this time without my baby....( It was very hard) My dad brought her home to me after we were set up about 4 months later. Kadie had aged alot and was getting alot slower I hadnt noticed it till then. She just chilled for the rest of her days she was always a cuddle bug...the big butt would push me out of bed if she could just to get comfy. we would go on walks to the park (big wooded park) across from are house but she Just loved mushrooming with me at Katherine abbott park. in 2004 Kadie started lossing weight she would not eat anything (kadie Loved food) I was very concered off to the vet we went. I found out she had cancer.... I let her go till we had to cary her up and down the stairs her arthritis was bad too she was almost a skeleton skin and bones I had to let her go. she was 13 or 14 yrs old I was never sure of her age. I will always miss my sweet girl Im glad I was able to be her mommy.
See all diary entries for Kadie|