November 27th 2008 10:15 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
It's Thanksgiving and there are so many things that I am thankful for in my life.
1) Being alive and very healthy!
2) Having a loving home and the best Mommy and Daddy in the world (not even counting the best Nana, Grandpa, aunts, uncles, and nieces and my kitty brothers Noche and E-Man).
3) Having a home at all! We thought after the hurricane that we wouldn't have a home anymore, that we might have to move back in with Nana and Grandpa for a little bit while things were salvaged and prepared.
4) For Mommy providing the best care she knows how! I eat the yummiest food - even if it is expensive at times and get all the vet care I need.
5) For agility class! I love agility so much! Especially the running around like a crazy wild Mia.
We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and the hurricane really brought that to light.
Leave a Comment